The sustainability project concentrates on social, environmental and economic priorities, in particular by:
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle by implementing a no-smoking policy within the stadium;
- Promoting and improving the accessibility of stadiums for disabled spectators;
- Optimising transport and mobility;
- Optimising waste management by reducing, reusing and recycling (‘3R’ strategy);
- Optimising energy and water consumption while promoting renewable energies;
Promoting responsible sourcing of products and services.
Volunteers in this area will provide assistance to disabled spectators, support audio-descriptive commentary services and raise awareness among spectators, staff and volunteers, advising them on environmental issues.
As a Respect Volunteer you promote a healthy lifestyle for visitors and improve and support access for disabled visitors.
- MD: 14, 18, 22 & 27 June
- 5 shifts (incl. training)